:
:

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Good Credit Score- What a Position To Be In...

Hi,

Thanks for waiting to get this info.

"The major credit bureaus run an opt-out service that allows consumers to take their names off marketing lists that are sold to credit-card companies and insurers. You can sign up by calling (888) 5 OPT OUT. You need to punch in your Social Security number as an identifier"

I just panned out the way you can get yourself opt out of those never ending credit card offers.

That would be a nice postion to be in right?

Never worrying about our Credit Scores and not to speak of Credit Repair..

I am working towards that goal in my life and as I can see it, I can achieve it sooner than later.

Why dont you subscribe to this blog? I have several friendly ways to do that.

You can add this blog to My Yahoo or if you use feedburner,you can get feed for that. Or if you use a separate kind of feed, pls tell me and let me try to help you.

Cya tomorrow,

Johncy Edward
Your Trusted Credit Score/Credit Repair Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker