:
:

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I posted this today...

Hi,

Almost everyone wants to earn just a bit of little more money right?

The net is brimming with make money solutions and they are dime a dozen.

there is no lack on the number of gurus who promises nirvana.

One such thing is creating adsense sites. Today I posted an entry into a contest. It goes like this:

Hi,

If you expect to read an Adsense rah rah, I think you may have to look elsewhere.

This is not a comment on singing hosannahs for the Messiah who promises an Adsense Gold rushing towards me.

if you conclude that this is a post by an Adsense skeptic, you are bang right.

I too had an experience in search of Adsense nirvana.

If only I put up 100 sites and each of it earns me a meagre $1 a day, I'd be in heavens.

It's not without reason, they have said, if wishes are horses, almost everyone would be already flying. :(

So my thoughts go like these.

Is it still reasonable to go after Adsense as a business model?

Is it still worthwhile to fight for eyeballs when the same or more effort aimed at a different goal. May be an infoproduct, affiliate marketing or something else.

What's the USP of Liz in offering us this membershp site?

I'm not sure.

My be Liz could help.

Ofcourse, this is my entry on the telltale contest.

Maybe I would change my mind as a member inside AdGold Rush.

Sketical yet wondering,
Johncy Edward



I am posting it in this blog. You can also read it here

http://adgoldrush.blogspot.com/2006/06/tall-tales-contest-here.html


Maybe you can get something out of it.

Or maybe not. :)

Cheers,
Johncy Edward
Your Trusted Credit Score Guru

3 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jhon Steele said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Jhon Steele said...

Credit repair is critical to saving money on insurance, loans, and credit cards, but that's not the only reason to repair your credit.
Credit Repair

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Credit Repair said...

Credit repair services can be costly and time consuming and there are many options that you can complete at home, without the help of professionals to increase the verity of the credit score. Taking advantage of these tips and tricks to fix the credit score through the process of credit repair can be easy when you set short term goals, make a plan and enable the plan to take place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker